Wednesday, December 26, 2007

PS3

DUDE!!!

My lovely wife surprised the crap out of me this Xmas and got me a PS3!! She also got me Call of Duty 4. For those who do not know, CoD4 is a first person shooter that takes place in modern times. (As opposed to WW2)

Anyhoo, this game is sick, and I actually thought I was snoopin and poopin down the streets of Falluja or some shit!! I cannot believe the realism of this game!!!! There are wild dogs that attack you and you have to snap their neck to survive, a mission where you are an AC-130 gunner, and you have to rain hell from above with your choice of weapons... Simply sick!!

I actually got freaked out for a sec playing it, it was so goddamn real!

I also got Assassins Creed. Cool, but it is taking awhile to develop. Sweet graphics, and the movements are killer. Right now, I am so high on CoD, Assassins may have to wait just a bit.

Hope you all had as good of an Xmas as I did.


Bye,

BluE

1 comment:

SMAZ said...

Yes...I did get you some good presents this year! Hopefully you remember this for my birthday..hint hint...lol! note to self..I must pick out my new diamond cross soon!